- Helping youths bolster creativity and innovation in beauty and art.
- Building a network of visionary young entrepreneurs all around beauty and art.
- Creating wealth through beauty and art in young entrepreneurs all around Africa.
Nigeria today is currently facing a number of challenges ranging from poverty to disease and to unemployment. As the tide of unemployment and underemployment blows stronger in our nation (Nigeria), and in situations where youth unemployment has risen by almost 20%, there is need for youth empowerment. This led to the Beauty and Event Exhibition initiative of Youth Empowerment Alive (YEA) where youth entrepreneurs and start-ups come together to showcase their products and services to the world and enable them increase sales and building wider clientele base, also to learn and acquire new skills to become self reliant.
Beauty and Event Exhibition (BEE) is a fair organized to help achieve (in our little way) the
United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals of providing decent work and accomplishing
economic growth in our nation thereby eradicating poverty. We are also resolute on reducing the vices that youths are entangled with in the society including, cultism, drug abuse, prostitution, political violence, internet fraud thereby engaging them with responsible and productive professions. BEE is an annual program focused on empowering a number of youth in different vocations by imparting skillful knowledge in them to startup their professions with.
Beauty and Event Exhibition (BEE) intends to bring to limelight some ingenious and adroit
professions and professionals like Fashion Design, Makeup and Makeover Artistry,
Adire/Kampala Crafts, Gadget Designs, Beads Making, Aso Oke Embellishment, Fascinator
Design, Hat Designs, Pottery, Photography, Event Decoration, Catering, Cakes and Dessert, Soap
Making, Barbing, Hair Styling, Autogele, Cocktail Drinks, Wig Making, Hair Dressing,
Photography and Photo Editing, Graphics Design, Natural Products, Nail Artistry, Manicure and
Pedicure that are still hitherto not well known around Nigeria.
- Beauty and Event Exhibition BEE 2018 in August 2019 (15 th – 18 th August, 2019).
- Skills acquisition on different crafts and vocations for intending trainees during the exhibition.
- Google (Digital)Training; Entrepreneurship Development Training for start ups and young businesses and business owners
BEAUTY AND EVENT EXHIBITION
24, OLOKEMEJI ROAD, ANUOLUWAPO HOUSE, IBARA HOUSING ESTATE, ABEOKUTA
FACEBOOK: beautyandeventexhibition BEE
Read About Bee 2018 HERE